Applications to the Master’s degree in Adult Learning and Leadership are accepted year round and students may start courses any time during the year.
To expedite the Graduate School application process, please collect and have the following information available prior to completing the online application.
- Emergency contact. (Name, street address, and zip code; phone number optional
- Prior colleges attended. (Name of institution(s) and dates of attendance; Cumulative GPA; Date degree was received (if applicable)
- Employment Information. (Current and up to 2 prior positions – Name of institution or company and nature of position; Dates of employment)
- Credit card for application fee. ($65 US Resident; $75 International)
↓ Electronic files to Upload:
Accepted file types: .jpg, .tif, .png, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .gif
- UNOFFICIAL* Transcripts (upload)
Bachelor's degree institution (and each institution attended since bachelor's degree)
- *If you are admitted, you will be required to submit an official transcript for GPA and degree conferral verification from the institution(s) where you received your degree(s) and completed any post-baccalaureate credits.
- Official transcripts must be in sealed envelopes or electronically delivered directly from the institution. They cannot be marked “Issued to Student.”
- Request official transcripts be mailed directly to Adult Learning and Leadership Program Coordinator, Kansas State University Olathe, 22201 Innovation Dr., Olathe, KS 66061.
- **Students with cumulative GPA’s below 3.0 may be eligible for provisional admission.
- Career and professional goals and aspirations, and how being accepted to the program will benefit the goals and aspirations
- A description of relevant professional experience within education or a related field
- Future professional plans
- If you have a request for a certain advisor, indicate that preference in the statement.
Admission as Nondegree-Seeking Student
Students may be admitted as a non-degree student through Global Campus and take courses for one semester (up to 9 credit hours) in the Graduate School prior to being admitted into a graduate degree program. However, successful completion of any hours taken as a non-degree seeking student does not guarantee admission into the program. Non-degree students are not eligible for financial assistance and do not have a faculty advisor assigned.
For additional information about the M.S. program or admission policies and procedures, contact email@example.com or call 913-307-7415.